SUSHI GURU on nuud katte saadavad Bolt Food & Wolt kaudu Kesklinnas ja Kadriorus
Click to order
2. How to Order You can place an order as follows: 1. By shopping on our website 2. By sending a detailed order by email
We will send you a confirmation email after receiving your online order. As soon as your order is shipped we will inform you about it with a second email. In the unlikely event that one of our suppliers is unable to deliver the items we ordered, Sushiguru can withdraw from the agreement. You will be informed immediately by email that we cannot deliver the items you ordered.
3. Safe and secure shopping with SSL Our SSL (secure socket layer) software is the industry standard for secure online transactions. All personal information such as credit card numbers, name and address are encrypted so that it cannot be read by anyone as it travels over the Internet. This means that all sensitive data are absolutely safe from fraud.
4. Payment options We offer the following payment options (depending on the Shipping country):
4.1. PayPal: If you choose PayPal as you payment method, you will be transfered to the Paypal website after clicking "Send Order". After finishing the payment with PayPal you will be transferred back to the Sushiguru Website, where you can review your order confirmation.
4.2. Credit Card: We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard. Simply enter your credit card number and expiration date. The total amount will be charged to your credit card the day we ship your order.
4.3. Prepayment: You transfer the Order Total to our account in advance. We will send you our bank information with the Order confirmation. After receiving your payment we will ship your order and send you a shipping confirmation by email.
5. Delivery times and shipping charges Most of the products offered on our web site are constantly in stock. If an item should be out of stock we will inform you by email. We process your order immediately and usually it should be ready for shipping within 24 hours. Please add this timeframe to the delivery time shown below to calculate the approximate arrival time at your destination.
Estonia - - - 2-4 Business days - Free Worldwide - - - 12-13 Business days - € 4,95
Customs- and Import charges may apply during the import into your country. Please ask your Customs Officials about Charges and Import regulations before ordering. Sushiguru is not responsible for any Customs- and Import charges which may apply.
6. Exchanges and Returns If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the items no questions asked within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Important: Returns without prior notice will not be accepted! Therefore please contact us by email or by phone, and we will instruct you on how to return the products for free. Free returns are only possible in Estonia.
In any case we will cover the cost and risk of the return shipment. We will refund the purchase price within 7 days of receiving your return shipment. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
7. Exchange of Broken or Incorrect Items If we made a mistake and you did not receive the items you ordered or if the items you received are damaged, please call us or write an email or give us a call. Simply fill out the provided return form and ship it back to us together with the items carefully packaged.
After receiving the exchange or replace shipment you are required to return the original shipment within 30 days. In any case we will cover the cost and risk of the return shipment.
8. Shipping damages If you receive a damaged package make a complaint immediately with the delivery person and refuse to take the package. Also contact us and we will send you a replacement for the damaged items free of charge.
9. Conditional Sale All goods delivered to you are the property of Sushiguru until fully paid.
10. Limitation of Liability All products presented on this website are nutritional or dietary supplements and NOT a medicine. All content on this website is only intended to inform about the nutritional and physiological processes of the nutrition supplements. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.
A dietary supplement is a product that is intended to supplement the normal diet with nutrients or other vital substances which have a nutritional or physiological effect. Dietary supplements are intended for ingestion in pill, capsule, tablet, powder, liquid or similar forms in a certain dosage.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. You should consult with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Sushiguru is not responsible for any statements, claims or directions of use that various manufacturers make about their products. Sushiguru cannot be held responsible for side effects or health damages which may occur from the use of products offered on this website.
Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a diversified and balanced food intake and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose of a nutrition supplement does not have any side effects in healthy adults. If you suffer from an illness you should discuss the use of a dietary supplement with a doctor. Food supplements should always be stored out of reach of small children.
In some jurisdictions, some of these substances may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances. Since the information published on this website is accessible to anyone throughout the world, Sushiguru does not give legal advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases on the Sushiguru site. Also the consumer is responsible for additional taxes or duties which may occur when importing and receiving the products in his country.